Pack 701 Christmas Parade
Let’s join the Winter Wonderland!
Saturday, December 7th – Meet at Brevard High School at 1:45pm
Safety is our first priority. With such a large group, we have specific plans that must be followed to make sure no one gets hurt or lost. Thanks for understanding!
1. Children and parents must be signed up in order to participate this year!
- Ø Tigers and young siblings will ride on the float.
- Ø Wolves, Bears and Webelos, and Leaders/Committee Members will walk alongside the float
- Ø Parents will walk behind the float in the parent section
2. Scouts need to wear their Class A uniforms!
- Ø Parents & Siblings: Please wear a class B t-shirt if possible.
3. Each child must have a participating parent who:
- Ø Walks behind the float in the parent section, supervising
4. Be on time! No one will be allowed to join once the parade has started (and no one is allowed on or off the float during the parade either!)
Also: Float Workshop
December 7th at 10am at FUMC
*Put the float together – basically setting up a campsite scene. We’d love for the scouts to get to do this!